:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 44

Things doesn't work out as what i expect....
Just being tired of everything....
Life is actually full with joy and happiness

but Why i can't see it in mine???
I strongly agree that " when a person is in bad luck,he/she will be facing bad things continuously"
This is what really happen on me recently....
When can all this over???
When can i see the rainbow again???
When can i be myself again??
When can i stop all these????
I almost give up....
I can't take it anymore....
Someone told me to Live.Life.Loud...
I thought i can but everything turn me down again in the next second....
I thought i can be strong and brave...
But i still fall deeply and crying like a cry baby everyday....
I'm tired...
I'm restless...
but,
I will not give up till the end of the day....
No matter how deep i fall,
I will still continue with my journey of life.....with sorrow and happiness....
You may tell me that i'm acting like an idiot or stupid....
but,
I will tell you that everything is worth it....because what I do is just for you...
the one i can always believe in my life....
Even though there will be no appreciation in the end....
but,
I will still do it just for you....
This shows that i'm actually an idiot right???
Sorry that if i annoy you when i troubling you....
I'm just too selfish to ask you for the help.....
 I need you badly...
Dun ask me why....
It because i gave you my heart....
I'm waiting for you to tell me why.....
Because your heart is actually not with me anymore.....
I try to hold but it seems doesn't works at all....
I'm actually losing my way and direction of my life.....
Without your exist...
Everything seems to become meaningless.... 
You're important for me but I seems to be far apart from your side....
This will be the saddest things ever in my life....
ps : I love you but i know i will never have the chance to tell you anymore!!~

No comments: