:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 60

STATISTIC IS OVER!!!!:D
2nd paper is down and now left 1 more to go...
My roomy is back to KL and same goes to YeeYing...Then my housemate Shin Yu also back to Sarawak already....All left me alone here and leave me in Kampar!!!T.T
Short semester is over and it's time to have HOLIDAYSsss!!!!!!and yeah I'll be working(internship)in Subang for the next semester....and that time i guess i will be missing Kampar already!!!HAHA!!=P
Seriously i just wish to go home now><
很矛盾..
什么都不想要去想....
有了希望,又要面对失望....
反反复复....到底几时才能结束???
等待 只会带来快乐的假象
期待 只会带来失望的结果
真的只能向前吗??
我不想
我不要
我不敢
我怕面对
我怕再受伤
如果 原地不动 可以吗???
Why am i having those thoughts again and again....
I'm tired...
Is not worth...
and i shall pamper myself more,right???
SO!!
I WANNA GO SHOPPING WHEN BACK HOME!!!~
JI MUIsss...
WAIT ME BACK AND WE SHALL HANG OUT TOGETHER!!!!:D


ps : will you come??
3 more days...


No comments: