:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 59

I'm in love with you ---------STATISTIC!!!!


Just finish stat's revision with Priya and Weng Kien....and it's 6am in the morning!!!!!!3 more hours to go....I'm actually nervous, not that i dun have the confident but this time i really feel bad and guilty because study for last minute!!!(if u know what i been doing lately)
Well, although is last minute but i still will say "I MUST GET A!!!"
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY CLASSMATES.....
I really wish exam can be finish now and i can go home now.......
I used to have someone to talked to whenever i feel unhappy....but now all i can is just keep everything in my heart....I really dun know who else can "replace"this place anymore......
Haihxx....
Stupid me...
Silly me....
Useless me....
Why am i always just the "replacement" of someone else?????
For now,
I'm totally....HEARTBROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I'm in love in red color recently!!!HOHOHO*

No comments: