:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 65

Went Pyramid with dear dear,Peng...
Watched " Princess and The Frog"....I lurve it!!!:D
Can't believe that i will love the fairy tales...
Hrmmm....today walked by Parkson and i saw something which stopped me for awhile...It just remind me of some unhappy thing....on second thought, i wanted to buy it....but i know even if i buy it will not have the meaning anymore....So,i just put down and walk away.....
There's still many things that i need to learn from now onwards....
I need to change myself...to be a better person....no matter from which criteria....
I gotta improve myself...I gotta work hard....I gotta look forward.....
从哪里跌到,就该从哪里爬起...
去年的今时,就和现在的情况一样....
故事没有改变,只是主角不一样了....
没有什么好埋怨的....因为是自己没有吸取教训....
现在跌到了,还来的及爬起来...
谢谢你让我恢复一个人孤独的生活....
Lastly,
I really like the phrase from Princess and The Frog--- My dream will never be completed without you!!!
I know i'm emo-ing again....
Well, this is the true me!!!
Nights~~~

ps : seriously in love with RED!!!i saw a red dress and i wan it to be mine!!!:D
pss : God bless mummy will be alright soon!!!I'm so heartbreak to see mummy suffer from pain now...T.T
psss : 冬至快乐!!! I wanna eat "tang yuan"  that made my mummy!!!but i guess this year i wont have the chance:(:(
pssss : Xmas coming....i'm looking forward~~~~ 

No comments: