:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 51

Recently, i been wondering something...and there's so many things in my mind which i dun know how to tell in words....I been emo-ing and living in my own world whereby i seldom talk and mix with others....Oh well, although i dun really like this kind of living style, but i guess i'm just forced to be alone in my world which nobody will know what's going wrong on me....I'm lonely and unhappy....


Today is Monday again....went to Uni for IA briefing and i didn't start my FYP at all....><....i'm guilty but i just dun willing to step out the 1st step to do it!!!!Slap me and wake me up if you care!!!T.T.....


BUT, me and my roomy went lunch and "shopping" in Kampar Old Town....lolx.....I bought a dress and a blouse....and my roomy bought 6 clothes and some accessories!!!We're like so stress until we gotta spend money on buying things....:D


Besides, i'm also suffering from gastric pain for 3 days already....it's really hurts and dun have the appetite to eat....Issit a good thing or bad thing???hrmmM.....maybe this is a good chance for me to slim down???LOLx....i hope so....and i just dun feel well being sick.....I wanna recover faster....i dun like being sick especially this kind of time....Finals is coming and it's like only few more days to go...and i gotta rush things to complete my Chapter 1 for FYP!!!!I dun wanna sick!!!!PLS let me recover now!!!T.T


It's already 3.40am....and i dun feel like sleeping yet!!!><...i think because drink cappuccino and mocha today which makes me feel so"hyper" and "awake"...-.-""".....ArghhhHh..........it makes me to think of him again...T.T.....guess i gotta stop here and not crapping anymore....Good Night!!

ps : 下一站, 幸福...

No comments: