:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Friday, December 12, 2008

LIES...

i wonder....
every single words from u was just a lie...
every action u did was also a lie...
when can u ever stop lying to me???
i'm tired to know more lies...
i'm helpless in accepting all lies anymore...
so many years...
it ended with full of lies...between us....
im the only one who wanted to know the truth....
but u r the one who doesn't want to tell the truth....
i wonder....
why do i ever care after all???
thinking deeply...
it's because i treat u as my REAL friend...my buddy...my close friend...
the one who i always trust ALOT.....
BUT...ended wif lots of dissapointment...lots of mistrust...lots of betrayed....
ppl do always ask me to put this aside...it is like an ending between our friendship....
i tried...but i failed...
our friendship has last for almost 8 years....
but it dissapear all in a sudden...
just like no where and nobody knows....
for now,
i still wonder....
why should i care all this kind of LIES...
maybe i used to be a stupid person...
im always myself...that's why i hardly change...
but u.....
u r no longer the one i always know...
u r not the u anymore...
feeling sad n dissapointed...
BUT,
i'm happy that u found ur way out there....
all i will do is....
WISHING U ALL THE BEST....my friend!!!
from now on,there will be no more lies....
u have choose the way u wanted to go...
i will just move on and go the way i should be going....
BEST WISHES from me...
i hope u will hav the chance to see tis...
TAKE CARE!!

2 comments:

Eaven Sun Lee Peng said...

Yiing..I'm alwiz here whe u need me..no matter what i'll be by urside~ cheer up!

Karen said...

hehe..i know i know....dun worry bout me!!thanks alot my dear..=))