:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 57

Another moody moody day...didn't concentrate on studies until now burning mid night oil....ishhh dunno when this kind of bad habit will not happen on me???*impossible i guess!!LOL*

I really dun know what happen to me....Just dun feel like talking....just wanna be alone.....

Well,tomorrow is my 1st paper - English for Social Science....frankly, nothing much to be read and im totally ignore this paper~~~anywayz, just hope i can do well in this paper because it's ENGLISH and i am hoping for an A to improve my CGPA this semester!!!!!*GAMBATEH TO ALL MY FRIENDS too!!!*

Everyone is not in the exam mood this semester...but still, gotta work hard in statistic!!!><"

Lastly, guess i should have a sleep now and wake up early tomorrow to have a look of  those notes again!!!and....GOOD NIGHT to all...:))

ps : Yeah!!!YEE YING will be back tomorrow and i can hang out together and chit-chat with her!!!!:D
pss : didn't contact him this few days....wondering what is he doing there:S:S
psss: I guess i'm thinking too much!!><


No comments: