:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 43

Back in Kampar again but i missed home already....4 days of holiday is really not enough for me....i haven't meet up with my friends....i havent get to watch 2012 and twilight....i haven't get to see my cutie little cousin,Jarrell....so many things haven't do.....i just wish i can stay longer!!!!:(


Drove back alone again and not feeling well again*dizziness really killed*....was driving very slow becuz heavy rain and sleepy.....cannot concentrate also and my tears keep falling.....I tried to hold until i'm alone in the car.....Luckily i manage to control and at least i never cry in front of him this time....I'm strong enough to leave.....


I know i am selfish....i am hoping too much and expecting too much....That's why i fall so deep....How can i climb up and be myself again???*sob sob*


The more i hope the more i will lost....

我深深在你身上体会到...


如果哭过就好了...那该多好啊~


我会尽力把你给忘记...这样对大家也许会比较好...

你把我们的回忆都给拿走了....我也知道这是我该放手的时候了...


谢谢你曾经的好...


谢谢那些你给的美好回忆...


谢谢你让我长大...


谢谢你对我的坦白....

ps : 雨过就会天晴...一切也将会结束!!!

No comments: