:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 32

It's aren't a good day overall....
I learned a lot...
Not too bad nor too good for me...but i still dislike the feeling being trap in these problems....
I learned to let go and i also learned to faced it...
With a very tough and hard decision that i make...
I believe i can overcome everything....
Specially thanks to "him"...
Thanks for listening to me and give me those advice when i need you....
Although it still a little hard for me to stay strong but i really feel better after talking to you....
Can i always have this chance????:)
My hearts stop me from asking those question that i wouldn't want to know but i still cannot control it....Yes i really miss you and i'm happy that i can tell in front of you....You said you miss me....but i know it's hard for you to tell me the truth...whether you will or not....it's okay....I dun expect anything from you....As long as we shall maintain this kind of relationship until it comes to a conclusion....
that's all for now and i wanna say :
I MISS YOU!!!
good night...

No comments: