:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 31

It's already 1 month since the day we left each other....
Time flies but nothing seems to changed on my side but i am not sure how about yours...
All i can say is I still haven't manage or either found a way to let it go....
It doesn't matter if you will know it or not, but i am pretty sure you will not know this!!~
Maybe i just need another one month??who knows right???

Recently i been missing class more frequent already...Today i missed a tutorial class again...Maybe this is almost the end of the semester and i starting to get lazy and lazy already....Well, due to rushing assignment for the last minute,gotta stay up very late to do assignment and everything...that's why cannot wake up for the next day...ishHH....


I'm not going back this week because i still have work to be done....I miss my home and friends.....They are having holiday already but i still can't go back to meet with them!!!!I wanna go shopping....I wanna go sing k....I wanna go travel....I wanna go place that i'm not familiar with and I dun fee like coming back here....:S:S...It's so confuse because sometimes i wish i would stay but sometimes i wish i can escape from this place....I dun know what i wan actually....Maybe i'm those person who cannot decide for things....but i hope i will change!!!:):)


I miss him a lot today....I just dun know why.....when i saw his status in MSN shows that he met an accident today....I'm worried.....I tried hard not to bother about that but at last i still fail to do so....I send him an message and luckily he reply...and Thank God he is fine....Sometimes, i wish i will not ask and bother about that...sometimes, i wish he will tell me first instead of me going to ask him....I think a lot...I admit....I just cannot control myself from thinking more and more complicated things.....Forgive me about that~


I couldn't believe that it is already a month but everything happens i can still remembered deeply in my mind....It just like everything happens on yesterday but i still dun wanna accept the fact that he's gone....I'm actually not happy since the day he left.....I still dun willing to let him go from my life....I just wish he could stay....


I am trying to make myself happy and concentrate on my studies.....Thanks to my friends who is always there to support and help me!!!I will not dissapointed u guys....Guess i should continue my assignment and have a sweet dream!!!Nights^.^

No comments: