:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 29

Yee Ying went back to KL already and i started to miss her a lot...Really thanks and appreciate a lot when she's back in Kampar and we really had a great time together....


Today i wasted the whole day sitting in front of my lappy to watch PPS's movie....Oh gosh,PPS really kills me if i continue to be like that...:S:S...can't stop myself from it because i'm really lazy to start my work!!!



There's many things in my mind and i do not know who can i talk to....I tried not to think much about it but i just cannot control my feelings and thinking....It's really a hard time for me when i'm being alone in the room....My roommate is not back yet and tonight i gonna sleep alone....I'm scare....I scare not because of anything but just the thoughts in my mind which makes me hardly fall asleep....bad dream i can say!!~


I do not know...1 month passed...I still cannot control myself...The feeling is still deep inside my heart and it was like yesterday....How long more i need to go over everything???


I'm emo....as usual....


I guess i will just stop here and not continue this emo post....

Here's the Quote of the day!!:)

ENJOY!!!

"Promise yourself to live your life as a revolution and not just a process of evolution"
~ Anthony J Dangelo





No comments: