:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bad dream again...

Had a bad dream last night again,
I dunno what happen to me these few weeks....
Keep having those bad bad dream which makes me cannot sleep well....
I'm not sure what's the meaning of the dream, 
maybe I should find it out....
But I am sure about a thing is there's a person in the dream...
and every time I will jump up from bed and scare the hell of me~
I am not sure...
Issit the dream will reflects the reality??
I am curious...
Hoping to find out what's happening out there...
But I know I am not that "great" to find it out!~ ):
Well,
I'm just hoping to have a good rest these few days before I need to start my revision~
Gotta work super duper hard for this time already!
Shall continue another time! Ciaoz....xoxo 

No comments: