:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Never ask why....

Been very down yesterday because I found out something....I dunno how to describe my mood swing now....really unhappy but I find no one to talk about it!
There's so many "why" question in my mind....but I know I will never get the chance to ask it....Those "why this why that question" will remain forever in my heart....i  suppose.....
Yesterday, I almost gone crazy in a sudden....I saw what I dun willing to see....I met a stranger which looks 90% alike as him.....Am I thinking too much at the sudden time??? I dun know neither....
I am sad. Really sad. Sad of myself. Where time never heal my wounds. Where time never get me well in all these...I just dun understand WHY???
Being the stupid me, I used replacement as him. I am sorry, forgive me please??
I lost my mind and direction....show me the way where should I go now.....
The more I tried to let go, the more i couldn't...
I did want to stay and hold on...
But it will never be the same there......
I am suffering.....
I seriously do......

No comments: