:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sometimes I just dun understand....

Guess I had a break down this 2 days...
My tears keep dropping for so many reasons....
I dun know what I can do anymore....
Mind keep thinking....
I have no idea how to stop it already~
I just dun understand.... WHY!!!!!
I might be thinking too much.... but if the intention at the first place is there.... then I think I am right as what I said..... Else, what is the best reason for it??? 
I'm just not a good daughter, not a good student, not a good friend and also not a good girlfriend to whom may concern.........Somehow, the easiest way to conclude everything which is I AM SO FREAKING USELESS!!!!!!! I'm just a tiny little me which can't even help anyone around me or either help myself.........!!!!!!!GODDAMNIT~~!!!!!!
WHAT A GREAT GREAT DAY!!!!!!>.<

No comments: