:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My thoughts in mind....

Everything is done and now shall focus on finals already....
Therefore, I am too free to have stupid thoughts in mind again.....
I am NOT OKAY,
but I will BE FINE!
Exam on the 17th Dec and end on 20 Dec....
This week not going home again because I will be going Cameron with my housemates and friends.....
Last sem to be enjoy together with them....
Gonna appreciate the time and I think I am missing the life here already! :)
OH well,
I just hope everything will be fine now
and I can manage my time properly for revision....
and also spend some time together with my friends here!~
X'mas anywhere?
Dun ask me this question...
I guess I gonna be moody again this year...
I wish not too..
but I just can't help it...
It's the 2nd year already....
and I think I am not over him yet!!!!!>.<
Gosh~ I gonna get punch from many ppl already!!!!:P
Nites everyone!xoxo

No comments: