:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY 4th Month Anniversary DEAR!!!!:):)


DEAR...
Today is our 4th month Anniversary!!!!!!!
too bad that we cant meet each other for few weeks liao....
eventhough we are far apart from each other....
BUT,
i surely know how much u miss me!!!=PP
it's just like how much i miss u too!!!!!!
THANK YOU for ur caring n love for these 4 months....
i'm just so glad to know u and have u as my dearest bf:):)
lastly,
HAPPY 4th MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR!!!!!^^

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If Love can be measure, can be count, whatever I tell you how much i miss u is a lie,because only your heart and my heart knows how much we misses and love each other :D

lastly, I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL :D

Karen said...

thanks dear!!!;):)
*appreciate it lots*

Siu KeOnG said...

u good la..4 month anniversary
me 15 month anniversary for single life..hahahhaa

Anonymous said...

eh?u 2 month earlier then me oni?haha...me and jerms couple on 2nd january..gud luck in ur relationship...

Anonymous said...

swt....i count wrong...did i couple 1 day earlier?
blur....
=.=

Karen said...

hahha!!!yeah...thanks alot:):)
yeah...good luck to u n jeremy too!!!^^