:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

RESULT is OUT!!!!

Finally, the long waiting Y2S1 result is out TODAY!!!
couldn't sleep well last nite because Yee Sim told me that result is out last nite and i was at my uncle house and cannot online there....so gotta wait till i back home already...then i quickly log in to UTAR intranet.....the site is down i guess....no one can log in...so gotta wait till this morning only can check!!!!so...this morning i suddenly woke up at 7am....trying again and again to long in but still cannot...very nervous and scare of knowing what is my result this time.....until 8 something....FINALLY can log in and...............i...was so FREAKING SHOCK to see the result!!!!!!!!DAMN ME...D AGAIN????WTF!!!!!!what happen???i tot i saw it wrongly....but after confirm for few times...check it again and again..........my tears started to come out liao....!!!i was SO DISSAPOINTED...eventhough i passed and also able to continue my next sem.....but....but...im so speechless and totally blank in mind of what to do for next....i couldn't imagine.....my expectation.....everything is way out from my expectation....!!!!!!*did i just so that DUMB and STUPID?*i keep asking myself....keep blamming myself...but i really did my best so far in my Uni life......i really wonder.....wonder how useless am i now??????????
my feeling.....for the whole day was really unstable....keep crying silently and dun wanna let anyone know....nobody can really understand my feeling......meanwhile,when i know everybody has a good results.....im happy for them but also feel really unfair for myself!!!!!SIGH.......i just dunno how to express n describe my feeling.......
now...im just confuse....should i appeal????i really dunno wat should i do?????i just feeling moody.....aiks...dear GOD...pls help me!!!!!!!T.T

3 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

well, dont because of this time result then you feel sad or down, your uncle every sem also fail 1..hehe cannot believe hor? Now thing getting better when i went go degree.

Maybe try to find out what is the root cause and try improve it. I believe you can get a better result nx time :)

Good luck my dear student

Karen said...

thanks teacher;):)

Anonymous said...

swt...at least u r in degree...i appealed...and the stupid review is not out yet...yes..i FAIL again..eventhough i tried..and i gotten so much headach...so ya..u wont c me in next sem..much...cuz...i will be busy with studying...and ignoring the world...