:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TODAY~

Finally, the day i waited has arrived...
Went interview today in USJ1...havent know the result yet but mostly the company will accept us lar!!!:))
After that, we 4 of us....went pyamid AGAIN....for lunch and movie...watch " Far Cry"....damn sien....fall asleep at the beginning of the movie.....kinda pointless of that movie!!:S:S
Then,rush home to check my result because it released today!!!while interview, a few of my friends keep msg me and tell me about that....was kinda nervous that time....plus when we know the result is out.....almost panic liao...luckily we still can handle it!!:P:P
The UTAR Portal really sux......can't log in for the whole day....ish ish....until just now....while talking with a friend....then he suggested me to use my phone....i tried....money wasted...but i still cant check the result:S:S:S....Finally, i try it for the last time and it is successful!!!!OH thank god~~~
Well this time, not that good as what i thought...but at least is better than the previous semester....HAPPY!!!!YUP...i'm really HAPPY...although my Abnormal almost fail:S....btw, at least i can continue my studies...and will work extra HARD this coming new semester!!!!!
CONGRATS to all my friend and let's work harder again this new sem!!~
Finally i can go to bed with no worries already....tml can know the result of interview....wish me all the best too!!!^.^
*nites*