:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 5

It's the fifth day and today had Moral class....damn boring....never concentrate at all because i can't totally focus on what the lecturer teaching!!!Tml 8am class.....now is 2.40am and i haven't sleep yet....><'"


After class, decided to go for a hair cut and change a new image of myself....So, finally i cut my hair shorter already and also dye my hair to a dark purple....I know it's sudden but maybe i just dun wanna be the old me and wanna try to be in change myself from the outer look before changing anything!~


Quite satisfy with the hair colour of mine but nothing big difference from the shape of the hair cut....well, i already decide to keep my hair long and back to where i used to be....So...hopefully i have the patient to keep it long again lor:):)


This week i am still thinking whether wanna go home anot because all my friends will be going back home and some of them going for camping!!!even my roommate is going back too!!!This means that i will be totally ALONE here in kampar for the weekends.....Haihz...how sad and lonely....but i doesn't want to go home because i dun wanna face something that i am not ready on.......That's why finally i decided to stay here alone and be alone here....and hopefully i can finish my work by this weekend.....


About my FYP...cracking my head to think of what title and topic should i do now......next thurs gonna give it to my supervisor already....but i havent decide anything yet....worrying and scare......what shall i do????T.T....
hHmmm....hopefully everything can be done by this weekend also because i still got others activities waiting for me~~~~


And yes...today we had a drinking session AGAIN and also celebrate my classmate's birthday......this time i drink more than yesterday....I wish to get drunk but i dun even have the mood to drink....><.....no matter how hard i drink i still dun feel i'm tipsy or drunk.....I still can know what's happen and everything.....How i wish i can be drunk once so  that i will not think of everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*I know you are still angry or hate me......if it is true then i have nothing to comment already....but....I still wanna tell you that how much i miss you here.....you'll never know and i bet you dun want to know about it.....how hurt it can be....You will never understand it too!!!!!Again, i know i shouldn't bother anymore...but no matter how hard i tried i still fail.....I just dun know why!!!Pls forgive me for everything because  i really love you!!!!!


Nitesssss.....8am class later and i hope i can wake up!!!kekeke!!!!ZzzzZzzz.......

No comments: