:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 6

It's Friday again...class at 8am and thank god i can wake up!!!But, been wasting time attending the class because the lecturer really *speechless*...Oh well....who cares....and i just need a pass in this Subject!!~


Tonight is not a good night...because everyone is not here and most of them went back hometown and some of them going camping in Gopeng....me neither joining any because i decided not to go back yesterday or go to the camp...a little regret now because i miss home!!!T.T


Nothing special about today...but that particular someone really make me feel like scolding ppl while in class...><....what the hack she always like that???????GRrrRRRrrrr....@.@


When alone in the room....really dun feel good at all because i will start to think of many many things again....It's really torturing my mind and i couldn't concentrate in doing anything....there's loadsssss of things waiting for me to do now but i still sitting here online...facebook...chatting.....GOSH......when only i can finish my work?????:(:(...


Nothing much that i wanna write here already because i'm kinda moody and out of mind what shall i say.....Long time never have this kind of feeling already....now I'm stuck like before and it really need times to walk through this road....I will wait but i will not giving any pressure like before anymore....Depends on fate i can say....and I dun know what's in his mind anymore....and I lost the direction of where should i go now....and I hope i can be more strong to face this!!!!~ -end-

*You had broke your promise again...I know is hard for you and i will not blame anyone.....Take care and good luck....*

No comments: