:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Love Letter for YOU!!


Dear, Happy 9th Month Anniversary!!!!


Today is the day that i been waiting for before back from Kampar...Been planning and thinking of somewhere to go out with you to have a small celebration and also spending the precious time with you...Unfortunately,you are busy with working as expected and also cannot spend time for me....A little upset and dissapointed at first but i know i cannot change the fact also...that's why i also dun want to mention and tell you to spend time with me....


I'm happy to see you when i'm back here....hence, i also feel sad and worry about you because u been busy in working recently and never have a good rest....Sometimes, i know i'm selfish because i did not think from your view and wanted you to accompany me even though you are already tired after working!!! I admit i do angry at times, but i also feel useless because i can't even get to help you or do something for you...


Been thinking of many many things since dun know what day....been losing the trust and confident being together with you because there's so many things happen between us...Frankly, i used to believe in you in every single thing that u told me...I did not think or worry much that time...but, i also admit that this time....i really feel unsafe and insecure in my heart because i do not know should i believe the truth or follow my own feeling....At many times, i really feel like giving up but i'm not brave and strong enough to do so....I'm not ready to lose this relationship yet but i'm still trying very hard to maintain this relationship between both of us!!!Sometimes, i'm so envy and jealous about others who are so sweet and lovely being together with their partners while i think that i do not have the opportunity to have the same thing like them...But, i know i should appreciate what i have now and not compare with others....I do accept what i need to go through and what i have...


Dear, sometimes i know i complain too much on you...but i also hope that you can know what i feel and think being together with you...I know there is a distance between us and our thinking are not same...Sometimes,is hardly i accept what you do but i do not mind to accept it and think from the positive side!!But sometimes, you do really hurt my feeling a lots...I know if i complain or mad at you...I did not get any benefit from it....That's why i feel unsecured...I feel unsafe being far apart with you....Sometimes you did not understand how i feel...Sometimes i just want to express my feeling to you and hope that you can know what i am thinking....I also hoping that you can share and express a little of your feeling to me...as least let me know what u been thinking....Is really tired for me to keep guessing what you are thinking everyday...:(


After complaining so much, i also feel lucky and happy being together with you...Thanks for the care and love that you gave to me...Thanks for everything u did for me....Thanks for the care that you have for me...Thanks for the understanding when i always complain and sometimes argue with you....Thanks for the one who always be there for me......Thanks for calling me every night...Thanks for accompany me when i need someone....Thanks for all you have done...for the past,present and future.....


Although we cannot see each other everyday...although we cannot spend many time together with each other....I hope the love that you gave me since the day we together will still be the same!!!!I'm just happy to be together with you and also the love that you gave me in this 9 month!!!!I really really hope that it will continue and never stops.............


Lastly, I wanna let you know that I'm really happy being together with you and the effort that you gave to me!!!!!!!!!Thank you for being the special someone and hope you forgive the mistake i had done.....DEAR, I LOVE YOU LOTSSSSSSSS!!!!!!*muackss*


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and HOPE OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER ENDssssss!!!!xoxo

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

sweet daoooo

Karen said...

sweet meah??
i dun even think so lor...
ppl dun even think like tat...
how hurts you never know...
haih...