:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 7

Today is really a suffering day....woke up because had a bad dream last night and 6am in the morning!!!!couldn't sleep back after that....rolling on the bed....keep thinking of many things....keep reminds me of those unhappy things.....insomnia!!!!T.T


Been doing NOTHING for the whole afternoon....feeling so lazy and moody to start my work.....and now i'm regret for not doing anything because it's night time already and i'm afraid i cannot finish my work!!!*padan muka* BUT....i seriously dun have any motivation to start the first step...><"...lazy me!!!!~~~


Went lunch and dinner with 1 of my house mate,Shin Yu... she's the only one who available at here and close to me...so we gotta depend on each other for these 2 days....pity us right???No choice lor......everyone is not here....Westlake also less people....Where's everyone ya????:S:S


Just now chatted with a friend...and she just broke up with her boyfriend...Well,again she reminds me of HIM.....then i dun feeling good again!!!tears again....T.T....Haihz....i guess i still can't take it........What shall i do????T.T....But i feel happy because i am able to help her and give her some advice while my tears are everywhere on my face....She's lucky than me I guess....At least...she's the one who wants to break up but her boyfriend still wanna get back wit her.....How bout me???I know our situation is different here but i still think it's really unfair for me to trap in this kind of situation!!!T.T.....How i wish he will talk back to me....how i wish everything will be just the same as before?????


Today also it reminds me of last Saturday....Time really flies....last Saturday i still can go out with him but this week we are totally lost contact and i'm the only one who miss him here....How hard for me to keep myself strong for this few days.....I'm still strong from the outer me but i'm totally collapse in the inner me......T.T....every night i still will cry before i am able to sleep.....how long i need to suffer from all these????


Enuff for today and i shall continue tomorrow again....NitesSss.....ZzzzZzz....

WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*officially missing you badly!!!!*T.T

No comments: