:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 9

Another Monday again and this is week 2 already...this means that class still have 5 weeks until FINALS again!!!This is really a short short semester and everything is in a rush and no time for other things....Next week we gonna have mid-term already and the following presentation and all will be up!!!ARGHhhh.....time is running out and everything havent be done YET!!!!T.T


This week i still got 2 activities in school which organized by Chinese Language Society and Peer Helping Program(PHP)....Ishhhh....plenty of works to do because i'm one of the committee for those 2 event....I still bluring until last few days only I realize these 2 activity will be held on the same day!!!The Blur me....makes me need to do EXTRA work and also rushing for everything before my "boss" screw me!!!:S:S....I know i'm just in to society too much.....and i think after this 2 activity i will be more focus and concentrate on my studies rather than school activities!!!!I gotta push up my CGPA before it's too late and if not Y3 i gonna work extreme hard to get a better result before graduate.....1 more year to graduation....I'm still not ready for everything...and sometimes i do miss the days i have the chance to continue my studies rather than working outside and see the reality world!!!!oh Well, we are all gonna grow up and face everything right??We can't escape from everything that might happen also....So....i will still choose to study hard NOW!!!:P:P


Today, suddenly dun feel good after the 1st English class....duNno why but something is not right in me....><"....maybe i dun have enough sleep or maybe i been sitting infront of the lappy for too long yesterday.....I'm seriously blur and sick in the class after the 1st break but i still able to tahan until 5pm.....After our class end, heavy rain again....and of course will kena lor.....this really makes me feel uncomfortable after i reach home....Come online awhile and went for a nap after that because i really feel cold and vomit....:(:(.....Now i'm still kinda blur and cannot do my work because I still feeling pain and headache....


Never ate anything since morning's breakfast....dun really feel like eating anything because dun have the appetite....><".....only drank a cup of hot milo just now but it doesn't help much because i still feel dizzy and cold!!!:S:S....Guess i should go to bed early today and leave my work until tomorrow already....If not, i gonna fall sick seriously and couldn't finish my FYP and activity report!!!Tomorrow till Fri will be VERY VERY busy and everyday will have MEETING!!!GOSshhhhh....i gonna SIAO already.....Can't take it liao!!!T.T


Actually, I'm just making myself more busy and busy so that i will not think of something unhappy.....Unfortunately, my mission FAIL!!!!T.T....The more i dun wanna think....the more i will think of it....Even will dream of it when i sleep!!!GrrrRRr.....what's wrong with me???:S:S...I just wanna concentrate and do my things....issit so HARD????!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~


and Now,all i think of is....I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!T.T....i wanna escape from this dead town....i wanna escape from all the STRESS.....ARGhhhhHHHhhhhhhh~~~~HELP HELP HELP!!!!I wanna go home but i dun know when only i have the time to go home!!!!T.T *sobsob*


Lastly, again....i know i'm pointless of mentioning so many times that  I REALLY MISS YOU!!!!!....Sorry for disturbing or being annoy but i just can't help myself from having these kind of feeling!!!!!!T.T......Seriously, i feel better after talking with you and you really give me motivation so that i can concentrate in doing my work....How i wish i can talk to you everyday and i know it's too over for it!!!!Well....i just wish if u got the time u can call me or talk to me....at least let me feel better from all these pressure.....If u really read my blog...i hope you will.....:(:(

TO be ConTiNuE...Nightsss~

All i want is just a warm hug from you and you will tell me not to worry about everything....*wishlist*

No comments: