:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 1

Back to Kampar again and reached here around 6 something....this is the 2nd time i drove alone but my roommate,Elaine also drive back together with me..:):)....Was kinda sleepy while driving because normally there will be friends who talk to me all the way to keep me awake.....Luckily i didn't fall asleep....XDXD


After back here....when reached my Kampar house door....got a little weird feeling and it looks strange for me...I dunno why...or maybe because I'm still not in the mood to back here again...or I missed something.....Well,without wasting any time,me and roommate start our "work" for cleaning our room!!!!Been cleaning for 1 hour plus...kinda tired and sweating all the way...HAHA....*paiseh*...After that we unpacked our luggage and tidy up our study table to prepare for our new semester!!!!=PP....lots of books and paper everywhere....there's no where else for me to put my books anymore....OMG.....i need a larger place!!!!T.T


Then, took a shower and went our "dinner" or it can be called as "supper" wif my roommate and our friend,Cheah Wei....Took some light food because I actually quite hungry!!!Keke...i skipped my lunch today because I ate too full in the morning while having breakfast with my family!!!*dim sum...my FAV*....After that,back to room again and sit here online and surfing net.....was facebook-ing and chatting with friends....Kinda miss my room and everyone!!!!*sob sob*....


Tomorrow is another brand new day for the 1st day of the Short Semester....I'm praying everything will go smoothly....Either i just wish to back to that kind of environment that everyone was still get close together and hang out like previous....Hhhmmmm......i pray hard everyday and really hope God will hear my prayer!!!~ Well, maybe things will not be as what i expected but i hope it will not be too bad neither...:):)


Yeah back to the main topic again....today i consider the 1st day....Did went to find him awhile before i go back....I tot i can stay strong but at the end i still can't do it!!!I know how hurts in my heart and i just wanna leave it for myself....Even my tears starting to drop when i was packing....My mind keep thinking of everything  that happens....Seriously, I miss him A LOT!!!!a lot more than none of us can understand.....I dun know why...or maybe i need time to overcome it...????....i wish time can cure everything but my heart doesn't want to listen and follow the way it suppose to be!!!!!How long i can stand.....I wonder....


No regret for what i had choose but i will still fight for the right and wait for him....No matter it's worth it anot...I will still try my best until I success...or maybe i will fall....then we'll see how that time....ZzzZzz......Well, 1st day is almost come to the end and tomorrow is another new day for us to fight for it!!!!!DEAR, i just wanna you to know that...no matter how i will still be there for you and i will support everything you wanna do!!!!*muacks*


Ps: Baby...i hope the photo that i gave you will still kept inside your wallet....Will you miss me when you free???Will you think of me when u got a little time???...I wish you will and i hope you will....Today i feel a little moody here and how are you there????and yeah...i am still waiting for you to send me your latest pic after u had a hair cut!!!!=pp


To be continue tomorrow....Good Night everyone...*sweet dreams*

No comments: