:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 4

It's already the 4th day and i still can't help myself from being in a moody mood...I dun wanna face the actual problem and just feeling of ignore and run away from reality!!!what the hell going on with me????


Today is another really busy day and i did not have a proper meal instead...been busy with classes and after that meeting meeting meeting....But yet i still cannot handle anything well with this kind of mood....how i really wish i can run away from here and stay in a place which there's no one will recognize me!!!:(:(


These few days really have many things to settle especially those club and society activities....HAIh....couldn't blame anyone or anything because is me who wanna take the job and this is also one of the way which can keep me busy busy busy and stop thinking of those unhappy things...this is what we called "escape" from the reality...I have no choice....if i dun do so,i will be really suffering from the kind of emo feelings.....and yes....i still can't forget him....T.T


Just back from Jeremy's house because they had a small drinking session in their house....Vodka and Whiskey...lolx.....i been "forced" by them to go over their house and drink...hrmmm.....I didn't drink much because i dun have the feeling of drinking....but in another way, i also wanna force myself to get drunk and that's a way which can let me relax and clear my mind for now....Unfortunately, i still failed to do so....:(:(....Well, if things really goes like this, i have no other choice too right???


Today we have a briefing about our FYP project and we also get to know who is our adviser!!!HmmM...nothing to be surprise and I get Pn.Wira...well,she is my 1st choice...but at this moment, i still cannot think of a topic to do my FYP....and yet the problem is....next THURS we gotta give her to check our topic and proposal!!!OH MY GOSH....................so little time.....how am i going to finish it????????I'm really stress....so many things need to be done now and yet i still dun wanna start...........><'""


I dunno what shall i do now....I'm just so confuse and lost my direction....T.T....


and Ya....i'm still think wanna join the camping this weekend anot...but i still got lots of things havent done....how how how???


Lastly, i know i'm annoying him....i tried hard not to think of him and not to contact him....but i still can't help myself from thinking of him!!!!!Can i know what's in his mind now????T.T


Good night and to be continue tomorrow...ZzzZzz.......

No comments: