:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All i ever wish...

Ever since things changed...i know things aren't be the same anymore...
Day by day...you're treating me as cold as ice....and it really hurts a lot...
I dun have much time...i dun have much chance....
I wish i could know the truth from you...
I wish you could give me the real answer from your heart...
At least once again my heart is broken but i am willing to accept the truth....
I wish i could hear you saying " I miss you...I love you..."...for the last time....
I wish  you will hug me tight and kiss me for the last time....
I just wanna keep those good memories in my heart....
After that, i will back to my own world and go on with my life....
All i ever wish...
I could turn back time to those days....

*thanks for the love, the care and everything u did*
*i miss you,dear*

No comments: