:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 2

This will be a short post for today because my mind is blank and i have no idea what i wanna write now....

First day of class in this semester I did not find interesting either because we had 5 1/2 hours of English class today.....Been dreaming in the class while lecturer is lecturing in the class:S:S....i dun know why but i just can't concentrate....

Hrrmm...kinda moody and not in the mood because there's some bitches spoiled my day!!!!Well, i dun wanna  had a fight with any one but PLEASE dun ever come to trouble me when i'm not in the good mood!!!!You shall take the consequences and pay for it if you do so!!!!I said this semester i will be EVIL and i really mean it!!!!!><

Nothing much i did today because whole day in Uni and busy with classes and also industrial attachment's stuff....Hrmm...still not yet settle with those procedure thingy but will settle it ASAP!!!!:))...After back home went for a nap and then went for dinner in Tesco wif my dearie roommate and Cheah Wei.....We ate Sushi King lor...as a reinforcement of ourselves after whole day class???LOLxxxx...

Today kinda blur and also dun know what am i thinking because i kept did some mistake!!!!ISH....what lar me!!!blur and moody really makes me feel like doing nothing and cry alone under my comfortable pillow!!!!Sometimes when talked about sensitive issues, i can feel i almost gonna lost control of myself but luckily i still can tahan for it until i'm back home....:S:S

Tomorrow gonna have 8am class AGAIN....sigh......guess i need to go to bed and have more rest now.....kinda sleepy and tired already....ZzzZzzzz.......Today i just wanna end this post with 3 letter words " I MISS YOU"~~

*baby, you still owe me a photo of yourself...and i know you are really busy and worrying about your review by the end of the month....no one is perfect and nothing is gonna make you down!!!!i believe you can handle it well and overcome everything!!!!trust yourself that you can do it,okayz???you know i will support you always....muacks*

No comments: