:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby i just wanna be with you...

It's the last Saturday before class starts again...my holiday is gonna end so soon....is time again to back to study life again...These 2 weeks plus never really do anything meaningful i guess except went out with friends...sing k...shopping...yum char...find my internship place...online at home...watch movie....sleep....Time to keep all those feeling again and back to reality....*i wish it is as good as what i think*

He promised me to bring me out and spend a little time with me...I'm really looking forward to it because this holiday i never had a good outing or spending time with him....Everything is out of expectation....things happened...and now....we are hanging on no where.....So, i just really hope that we can spend a day together before everything comes to the end....I just wish i could stop the time...I know it's impossible and things will still go on....no matter how....

Been thinking of lots of problem and thinking recently...There's still many question mark inside my mind....there's still lots of problem i can't really think a way to solve it....I'm so helpless....I dun even know what to do....What's in my mind...What's my heart want.....I can't really think of everything to happens....I have no idea what's going wrong with me....I'm really tired of wearing mask and face everything~~

After today, i know things will change and everything will be different again....Nobody hopes it to end it that way but we have no choice to choose....If ever i had a second chance, i will still say that i have no regret in choosing this relationship...and U really mean a lot to me....If ever i had to choose, i will still choose to believe you like how i put the trust on you from the beginning...I prefer that time....where we really had a great time.....

I will still wait...wait until the day u willing to continue this relationship....I know I am not that good enough for you...but I really wish to be the one beside you always....be the one who love and care for you....If one day u found a better one, please let me know and I will disappear from your life....and NOW, i will still wait for you until you can accept me....All i want is just being together with you....

Maybe i'm dreaming too early for now???maybe things will change but we'll never know right....For today,I still love you for who you are....I will still wait for you until you are ready for everything....I appreciate everything u gave to me....*thank you*

Baby, please take care when I'm not there with you and hope you can feel the true feeling from me and accept me again!!!!I promised i will not disturb you if i have no problem...Hope that you will not forget me in your heart!!!!*I love you, dear!*xoxo

No comments: