:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In my mind....

Every time when I know those news or photos related to you...
I will stone for a few minutes...
I dun know why I still feel so sad and emo....
Each and every time I tell myself to be brave....
Unfortunately I still cannot do it!
Yes, I love you more than myself and everyone does....
But U will never know how much I love you here....
At least now I control myself not to find you anymore....
I am living in suffering time....without you beside me anymore...
I know you will never know it anyway...
It's not that important for you...
I just wish you happy...
Happy with your other half...
Happy with your friends...
Happy with your family...
Happy with your job....
Happy with your life...
Happy with your loves one....
I am happy to see you happy...
No, you do not need to know the truth...
And you just need to know that I will keep pretend to be happy in front of you.....
Do not bother about me....
I am all alone myself and I dun need any sympathy....
Thank you and goodbye.

No comments: