:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, December 11, 2010

=)

Today is an effective day! I had finish 5 chapter of notes for my HRM!!!! Tomorrow going to start the other subject already! :)


Getting headache with all the words and notes which written by me already.....guess it's time for bed and tml shall wake up early to continue my progress of revision!!!!~ I'm getting excited....yet stress up~ T.T


Not going to think of other matters until the end of my last exam!!!! 10 more days to go and I will be FREE!!!!Time to shout out : " MERDEKA!!!" XD


I know I am going to miss Kampar already....and also the peoples and friends here.....Oh well. this is called as life right? We need to move on to a better place for a brighter future anyway....


And lastly, hopefully no nightmare again this night and hopefully I can able to sleep well~~~ ZZzzZzzzz...... Nites everybody! Sweet dream out there! xoxo

No comments: