:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 76

It's 1-1-2010
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!^.^


Went Jun Han's house for house party last minute because I feel damn bored staying at home....Stay till countdown over.....Then, went to The Curve in one of the club after the countdown session!!!After that went yum char again with another friend in Station One Sunway until 4something only back home!!!:D


Nothing much i had done today because never go anywhere....Just went to my aunty house....playing with my pet sister's children!!!WOW...i'm so envy them lor~~ Btw, had a great time!!:))
 

Had dinner with my parents...Western Restaurant nearby my house...


This is the 1st day of my 2010!!:P


Tuesday gonna start my internship luUuuu....Hope everything will go smoothly lorRRrr!!!!


Had a great year ahead, peeps!!!!!!!!!


The chapter of my life is just starting lor~~~~


GAMBATEH!!!!!!^.D

No comments: