:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 97-Day 102

Life is getting busier and busier....
Task given is getting tougher....
Everything is changing....
To good or bad...we shall leave it to the others to judge.....
I just hoping I can finish my internship soon and back to Kampar....study life is still the best!!!:D
Went back Kampar last Sunday with Priya...
Thanks to my friends there....especially Yee Ying and rommy Elaine!!!
I'm so glad to have you guys.....
Sorry I gotta leave you guys 1 semester....I believe you guys can take care yourself!!!~
Wait me back there again and we shall hang out more offen!!^.P
Well,
There's happy and sorrow time....
Be more positive....this is why i want to keep on changing myself....
I know there's still something deep inside my heart which i cherish a lot...
But i guess time can prove everything that it still worth for everything I did....
No hurry...no worries....
You're will be mine if we are meant to be together....
I will still wait...
Hopefully you too...
But if you are moving on,
Thank you and Take care....
I see many couples around me recently....
I am envy...
I do wish to have one...
but I know I am not ready to accept a new relationship yet....
It still because you are still in my heart...deep deep in my heart and I am always there for you...
Sorry to whom I hurt...
It still not the time...
I sincerely wish you guys will found your true love soon!!!~
Anyway,
I appreciate and cherish the time being together with you...
I am not gonna ask for more...
If you still love me,
I will still be there for you until there's the suitable time...
OhGosh....gotta sleep now because tomorrow will be another busy busy day!!!
Good Night~~~

ps: Missing everyone of you all in Kampar....
     Missing you in the part of my life...
     I dun wan more but just have you by my side when I need you....
     Thank You!

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

hahah..seem like u and me got same feeling...evny ppl around:)

Well, depend how you see the things, some people may envy you are single and freedom, just depend what u look for in your life...gambateh

Karen said...

i love my life now but i will still envy ppl around because human are always hoping for more right??
well,at least for now im satisfy with my life...i am more positive now!!:D:D
miss u ler...faster come find me lar~~~
take care n gambathe to u too!!^.P