:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Busy busy BUSY....

was really busy since the 1st day of class....so "glad" to know that my time-table is so "GOOD" which we need to have class till 7.30pm!!!!gosh....why so unfair for US as senior huh????those new students time table's is like so good and so enjoying there.......oh well,this is what UTAR management usually do!!
these few days really feeling tired and busy...seems like time is not enuff for me now....i gotta settle so many stuff here....having some minor problem too....can't be solved yet....GOSH....who is going to help me now???i dun think im able to help myself now.....T_T
assignments....activities.....mid-term..........those things r really killing me!!!!!no time for yam char...no time to chat wif friends....no time to online.....sometimes even no time for me to eat......ish ish......although i complain so much...but i still prefer my life now.....at least i wont feel bored and wasting my time rite????at least im fully used my time in doing something good!!!!HAHA!!!i'm loving my life now because i can feel i getting happier n happier everyday....feel so proud that i can able to enter my class on time...no more skipping classes....no more feeling sleepy or tired in class when the leacturer is teaching!!!although sometimes feel bored, but i will always tell myself to concentrate more on class!!!to achieve my goal for this new year....i must really study hard to achieve a good result!!!!
well,basically i have nothing much to write bout it already...im just spending some free time that i had today sitting here n blogging while waiting for time to go for my class on 3pm till 6.30pm later!!!!!
to be continue....

5 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

so enjoy~ good, so u no need so boring

Karen said...

yalor...so good so "enjoy"!!!><

Unknown said...

O.o

`Life Sucks` said...

u sure u never sleep in class??? than wat was i WAKING u up for har...

Karen said...

yalar yalar...><