:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 91 & 92

Yesterday was too tired to write because went to dinner and yum char wif  my friends after working....Tiring Saturday because went to Wawasan school to help our Speaker in a motivation talk for the prefects.Great experience after all!!!:)
Today is Sunday....actually today i can go back Kampar with my friends but Friday only i know we got meeting and training today!!!So today 1pm-7.3pm....gosh....tiring~~~~
So many work to be done....so many work not yet done....so many work waiting for me.....GRrr~~~
Luckily tomorrow is my OFF DAY!!! but no one is free to accompany me~~~T.T
Ish ish ish........
I miss all of them in Kampar!!!T.T
ps : Thank you!!
pss: i'm being like an idiot again...><



1 comment:

Karen said...

谢谢你的留言...
:)