:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 89

ARGHhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not feeling well today again!!!!T.T


Dun really know what happen to me...because I'm EMO today!!!><


No motivation to complete my task....everyday OT also cannot finish!!!GRRR~~~~


WTF!!  Sunday got MEETING!!!!!! Ruin my plans to back Kampar!!!!~~I'm sorry to my roomy and the others....:(:(



and and.....My backbone damn pain.......I'm like an old lady now although I'm just 22+


Not in the mood to write....brain dysfunction now!!!!:(


I wish I can have more rest....


I wish I can meet my roomy, Yee Ying, and the others....


I wish I can meet him too!!:(


I wish I can fly...


I wish I got the chance again...


I wish I'm not going to be LONELY in this CNY!!!Oh GOSH....this matter really makes troubling me!!!!I dunno how to settle.....We suppose to back Miri this CNY and back at 20/2 but i need to work on 18/2 already....and I cannot take LEAVE!!!T.T.....Wth....How am i going to settle this?????Mum ask me to stay here ALONE during CNY!!!!wtf...................................I'm totally SPEECHLESS!!!!


I totally dislike the feeling now!!!!><


Save me, PLEASE!!!!


I'm gonna crazy ALREADY~~~~



Blah blah blah....Good night....

No comments: