:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 86


Monday is also my off day...So, today I went out with Amanda and accompany her to a few places to settle her things!!! After that, we went SS2 Pasar Malam for dinner and have a walk there.......

It's tiring day because I did not sleep well last night!!!I slept at 6 something and woke up at 11am....The cappuccino really makes me another sleepless night>< Now, I am exhausted....because I'm tired and tomorrow need to wake up early in the morning to work!!!!ZZZzzz...


Hhhrhrmmmmm....I just finished my 1st week of Internship yet I already feel lazy to wake up and work...LOLxx...I miss my off day lar!!!XD

Gosshhhh...my eyes are dropping already....I gonna off to bed now!!!Sweet dream everyone!!!Have a nice day tomorrow!!!Let's Gambateh again for the brand new day!!!^.D

NIGHTSSss~

No comments: