:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ipoh Jusco outing with them =)

Went to have movie marathon with Priya, Wynken, Jeremy and Chris in Jusco, Ipoh today...
The 1st movie was Inception!!!Nice movie though with good recommend from all of us!!! :)
I would rate 8/10 for this! ^^
I still love Leonardo Dicaprio :P
and this movie is from the director of " Dark Knight"...
The mind game in one's dream...
It's something relating to psychology too...*hehe*
After that, we actually watch Eclipse, which is the Twilight 3rd episode.....
WOW! I still love Edward the most!!~
and there's a favorite quote from Belle " I love you, but I love him more"....
Fuuyoohh~~~
Guess the girls out there gotta learn from her already...
I would say that this is better than New Moon as this is not that boring as the previous one... =)
And for this, I would rate 6/10...
And yeah, we actually went to play Bowling before the movie starts.....
I guess this is the 1st time of playing after few yearsssssssss....
I still so suck at this,
gotta train more already!!!wakakakaka~
and here is some of the photos that been taken for the day!!!XD
The girls : Me and Priya
The guys : Chris, Jeremy, Weng Kien

Me with them 
Haha!! This is the movie ticket of the 2 movies for our outing!!!^^
Oh gosh, I am so tired now and need to off to bed already.....
Good Night Everyone^^
xoxo

No comments: