:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, July 5, 2010

Never know that I could ever miss someone that much...

Know what???
After so long, I am still thinking of someone that is far apart from me now...
The one that I ever think of continue the journey of my life...
The one that I ever think to be together in the rest of my life...
Unfortunately,
This will be a beautiful dream of mine in my life already~
Frankly,
I miss him.
I miss those days.
I miss the love and care.
I miss everything.
I miss...
Never know that I could ever miss someone so badly after how many months and days....
I could never dare to think of how long should I continue these stupid act,
No turning back in time,
No else I could ever run and escape...
I wish that I could tell him how much I miss him...
How important he is in my life...

And, 
I know that he will never know about all these...
But I think I still miss him so much until I can ever find a replacement to replace him in my life....
Missing you is part of my daily routine already,
I just miss you,
Can You Hear Me???

No comments: