:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I can hear the Graduation moment already~

Today is our class taking the our graduation photo...
And this means that we are almost close to our graduation in UTAR after 3 years of studying here....
I can feel the happiness of everyone already...
I guess it's because everyone are excited to finish the study life and achieve their Degree holder....
For me, I am happy that I am going to graduate already but in the same time I also feel sad because I am going to miss my branch of friends and also study life with everyone....
Really hope we will enjoy the last few months being together and we always appreciate what we have while we are together, right?? :)
Peeps, is glad to have you guys with me for these 3 years....
Lastly, Gambateh everyone!!!!~
-Psychology Year 3 T3 class-
 Specially thanks to 19 of you : Jeremy(Class rap), Hui Xin(Course rap), Priya, Chee Choon, Weng Kien, Chris, Mei Jing, Xin Ruy, Regine, Ah Pao, Zen Chit, Lawrence, Christabel, Brama, Mytheli, Nacha, Zheng Rong, Cindy,  and Kean Siang,
Here's some candid shot of us of the day!!! :P
And last but not least, this is my favourite camwhore pics of all....:P
*teehee*
*xoxo*

No comments: