:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wake me up before it comes to the end...

I been escaping many problems these few days... been doing nothing and leave my assignment away from me so that I could be more happier (I guess)... Unfortunately I found that it is still not an effective way for me to release my anger nor sad and desperation and even though facing the reality of what had happened recently....
I been doing stupid things these few days.... Went clubbing and drinking session....
I feel "happy" to drink and wanted to have that kind of drunk feeling....
First time ever in my life, I feeling so tipsy and vomit...Not because I drink too much....but because I am very unhappy! I am pretty sure that I can know how sad am I that time....I just feel like getting drunk and stop thinking of what happened out there.....><
I know is time for me to face it already...
9 months had gone...
I guess is the time for myself to stop...
I need to move on.
I am pretty sure that this time I shall just disappear in his life already!
I will just F**k Off FROM YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

And I'm in love with this song by Sean Kingston..." Eenie Meenie"....
"So give me the night
To show you, hold you
Don't leave me out here dancin' alone

You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one"

Wake me up before I am falling deeper for you...
Baby, I am sorry...
Is time for us to say goodbye.

No comments: