:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, May 31, 2010

End of holiday, Starting of new semester...

That's the end of my holiday...
1 month of holiday and the working life....
I shall back to where I suppose to belong....
New semester starts today but I have no class today....
Busying unpacked my things...
So many things to be done yet so little time....
Doesn't have the feeling to back to study life again...
I missed home...
I missed my family and friends....
Seriously,
I do not like these feelings staying here...
Everything seems so unfamiliar to me anymore...
Everything seems so bad to me again....

Sometimes, 
I rather be the one who didn't know how to find out unhappy things...
I rather be the noob one who didn't know any single things...
I hate pretending...
I hate being trapped in all these...
Can I just run away from all these????

How can I stop from all these irrational belief???
T.T
Is there anyone who can help me???

No comments: