:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Say GOODBYE!!!~

Time really flies like nobody will ever notice it...
Half year of staying at my home sweet home really makes me dun feel like going back to Kampar again....
I dun wanna back to the place whereby no shopping malls and entertainment....
a place with no motivation at all!!!! T.T
Half a year to go....
I wish to stay here longer~~~~~~~

Well, it's almost the end of May and few days to June already...
8 months had passed...
Everything is going back to normal again....*i think so*
I still miss....
But I need to move on already...
I had mentioned too many times already...
This time, I should really do what I had promised...
Letting go and say BYE...

No matter what and how,
I just wish you to be happy there...
Happy with everything u have...
Sincerely wishing you all da best in your future~

Maybe I still love you,
but this is the better way for us to move on and go on with our life....
I will not appear in your life again....
and you will always in my heart for once the person I love the most.....

Thank you! 

In case you see this, 
I would like to tell you that...
I am fine with my life now...
Everything is changing to a better condition now~

Tomorrow I need to back to Kampar again...
starting a new life there again....
I will fight for the best...
Do my best...
Gotta achieve a good result...
One step closer to my dream~~~

Goodbye,
and
I miss you!

No comments: