:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, September 27, 2009

FINALS GONNA END SOON!!!

Today is another Saturday again...
Been having finals since last 2 weeks....
Tired...Sleepy...Stress....Impatient....Insecure....Broken Heart....Emo....whatever kind of mood....
Finally, i still left of the last paper on Monday and i'll be free!!!!this also means that another Semester has come into the ending....HOLIDAY!!!WOOhOOoo!!!!^.^
Been looking forward to go home because i miss everyone there.....daddy...mummy....him.....Peng...Man...Sun....William.....and others....I really can't wait to go home and have my 3 weeks holiday!!!!!That's lots of plans will be up soon and i hope to meet with my ex-students.....i miss too loads too!!!:(
Oh btw, me and my housemate and also the other friends will be going Cameron before we go back Subang!!!2 Days 1 Night trip to cameron....feeling so excited now and keep thinking of the trip!!HAHA...i hope that we will have a nice trip and relax time after our exam stressor and all!!!:))
HrMmm....something need to be discuss and decision need to be made after i back to Subang...my deadline is near to the ending...but i still cannot find a solution to the problem!!!I dunno what's bothering me so much and make me confuse or stopping me to make a right decision....still thinking and thinking of it.....but i guess i will be able to decide soon bah!~~
Well, i just hate seeing those faker everyday in my life...bothering me and it's really ANNOY me!!!!!!!WTF...no further elaboration because i'm tired and enough of repeating and mention it again and again already.....*die heart*...this is the only thing i can say!!!!><"
nothing else i wanna write here liao...guess is time for me to sleep and wake up early tml to study liao!!!last paper!!!!GAMBATEH everyone!!!!^.^
nitess...*muacks*xoxo

No comments: