:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sometimes I'm Just Wishing....

It's a raining night again...
While I am still FB-ing...
Couldn't sleep yet....
But also cannot concentrate on my studies....
My mind keep thinking...wondering and questioning to myself....
Am I feeling happy with what I have now??
Yeah...I know I should appreciate everything that I have now....but sometimes human are just so greedy....
Whenever we get something,we will expecting more from that....is just like everytime we want to achieve for our goal...I'm happy with now but sometimes I will still envy at others and hoping for a better treatment....
Guess I'm still not good enough for one to put more effort on me....Guess I'm still not up to the standard of being a good girlfriend.....
I always wonder and think....Why all this will not happen on me???
Not to compare anything...but i seriously feel left out....
Maybe this is not the suitable time yet...
Maybe this is not the right timing....
Maybe I'm just thinking too much...
Maybe things are just always like that....
There's lots of questions inside my mind which I dun even dare to ask even a single one....
I know what's the ending...
I know how will it ends...
That's why I choose to ignore and forget....
The more I ignore about it...the more I will think of it....
I just hope things can be like how it used to be...
I just hope things will not turned in a mess or other possible things happens...
I just wish to have more care and love from the one I care...
I just hope to be pampered by someone who care about me....
Not too much...but just a little bit more than now....
That will be enough for what I wish....
Yes...I know I am thinking too much....
But I just have this simple wish and I really hope this is the correct one!!!
Dear,I Love You!!<3
Good night!!!Zzzz...

No comments: