:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life is SHORT...RIP my friend....

I'm kinda shock to know about the news that a friend of mine been passed away this morning....even though i am not that close with him but i feel SAD too....RIP my dear friend....
Life is really short...is just like a friend of mine.....He suppose to graduate as a Mechanical Engineering after this last semester....unfortunately,he met an accident few days ago and now......feel sorry and sad to know that he is leaving us so soon....since the last time i met him....it was few months ago and i couldn't even get a chance to say "goodbye".....
We do not know when our beloved ones will leave us in any time....we might not get to meet or even have a chance to talk to them again before they're gone.....SO, i really hopes that i am able to appreciate   all the people around me who really treat me good and mean a lot to me!!!!i appreciate everything that they had done for me....same to u guys out there.....do NOT cry or regret after a person leave you but please do APPRECIATE what we have now before everything changed....
Dear friend, i am here to send my deepest condolences to your family and hope that u will REST IN PIECE!!!we will never forget your laughter and all the days that we had been together....May god bless you always!!!We will miss you.....

No comments: