:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Friday, July 3, 2009

03/07/2009

HAPPY 6th MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR!!!!^.^

Finally...today is the day that i have looking forward....actually this week i planned to go back Subang...but because last Tues i already back for assignment purpose...so my mum ask me not to go back!!!!
I feel sad and dissapointed at first...but I have no choice also because u also can't make it to find me in Kampar!!!
 We did not get to "celebrate" our montly anniversary every month or neither today...but,i think is not a very big day for it already...Just hope that we could be happy together everyday!!!!
Well,at here...just wanna tell u that u r part of me in my life and i wish we could walk together till the end!!!:):)
DEAR,
I LOVE YOU!!!!xoxo
HAPPY 6th MONTH ANNIVERSARY~~

No comments: