:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

mixed feelings

having many many many mixed feelings lately no matter in studies...friendship....and even relationship....guess i dun have to mention everything here....just wanna write something bout today's feeling....
well...i think im tired enuff to handle things....my stressor will turn to burn out soon!!!!ARGH....assignments and mid-term are killing me......BUT, no matter how hard i study for it....i will still get the same result that it's really bothering me ALWAYS!!!!!!GRRrr~~~ why am i so stupid????why can't i score better at least for ONCE????????i really feel very dissapointed on myself!!!!!!*T_T
another thing is......i just feel very annoy when talking to someone.....my patient have a limit ya know????!!!! u're pretty glad that i havent take any action before everything will turn up in a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@:@
besides, im also have some moody feeling......because of him......i just dun know how to feelings comes to me and how am i going to face it!!!i know im really a lousy GF.......i'm sorry that i just need more time to learn and improve myself......hope that everyting will not turn badly anymore.......*sobsob*
assignment.....gonna kill me soon.....i guess i have to continue with my assignment already....no time for me cuz i still got 2 assignment to go and 1 more mid term on this FRIDAY!!!!!just no time to start to do any revision yet...><""
lastly,good news is....................I'M GOING BACK HOME THIS WEEKEND!!!!!YAHOO!!!!!!!1 month never go home liao.......miss my family and friends ler.........hope can meet up with some friends lor:):)....i miss my bed.............SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!wow...can't wait for it!!!!^.^
good night everyone....ZzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Eaven Sun Lee Peng said...

miss me!!! miss me!!!

Karen said...

of cuz i miss u lar!!!!:P:P