:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Leave or Stay

Leave or Stay????
Somehow I should say that I actually do not wish to stay...
Maybe I am not ready or not suitable in that kind of environment...Although i love children a lot, but there is still so many things need to be consider....
I need to give an answer by next week already~~HOW??
Should I stay?
or Should I leave?
What can I do????
This week is the hardest work ever....I gotta work 8 days per week... continuously 8 working days without rest day....
Somehow I think I am gonna break down soon...
Gastric continuously 3 weeks already.....So many health problem due to lack of rest and sleep....
Max 3 hours for sleeping nia...
GOSH~GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know i shouldn't complain...
Oh well,
Good Luck to me loh!!!:))
*finally this is the 1st week*

No comments: