:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 110,111 & 112

Few days never update my blog....been really BUSY till no time for it....><

Aih....Weekend is here again, but I realize that I hate it so much!!!!:(

Maybe weekend is the most busier time I gotta go through gua....and I will never have a good time to rest~~~~

Working working working.....now I really can experience those working life......!!!

Nowadays, my life really suck without coffee!!!!!!OMGosh, I am addicted to coffee.....I need it everyday already.....without coffee....i am like a dead fish!!!!T.T.....I dun wanna become like that lar~~~~~

Not enough sleep....not enough rest.....Haih........I somehow dislike my life now......I am envy of others.....Grrr~~~~~~Owh and I miss the others and also kampar's friend!!!!:((

*原来...一切都是我在想多罢了....
*原来...我根本没有存在的余地....
*原来....一切都是一厢情愿....
*原来....还有更多原来....
*原来....我还是很在乎....
*原来....我真的还是放不下....
*原来...我还是那样的伤心难过...
*原来....是你变了而我还原地不动...
*原来....梦醒了就应该醒了....
还有多少个原来是我不知道的呢???T.T

Lastly,
i miss you a lot!!!:(

No comments: