:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 108 & 109

Monday -
Off day!!!Went Dim Sum with the same gang in Damasara Jaya....but sadly to say that I am SICK!!!!T.T
No appetite for the whole day actually....Just feel so "suffering" to have flu n sorethroat....and fever at nite!!><"
Therefore, I still went out to Pyramid and pasar malam.....bought clothes....shoes.....and also BAG!!*satisfy*


Tuesday -
Working day but today is consider relaxing after 1 month of working....and today get to go home early because supervisor got things to do and we can "curi tulang" a bit lor of cuz!!!!XD Still feel sick but what can I do wor....gotta work lor.....I dun wan extend my internship again ler!!!:))
Hhhmmmm....moody day I can say....I not sure what is the problem but most probably because of some issue I guess!!!Haih...when only I can wake myself up????:S
I am tired enough....really.....speechless!!!!OMgosh........

No comments: